Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Colorado Portrait Session~Allison

Hello dearies!  How is everyone holding up after all the rain we have been getting!  Keep Joplin and the surrounding states in your prayers.  They need Jesus' strength right now.  :)


I had the most wonderful opportunity while I was at my photography school in CO.  I was able to take pictures of Allison, a lovely person with such a sweet spirit.  I was so blessed to be able to get to know her. 
My friend Clarissa and I were teammates.  We rocked the streets of Old Town Colorado Springs!!  ;) 



































We had an awesome time!  Thank you Allison for being so gorgeous!  The best shoot of the week.  :) 

<3



Stephanie Lynn~

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pics!! Awesome job girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete